Tuesday, November 26, 2013

When I Got This, My Life Changed!

I used to do exactly as Melody Beattie says below. When I got this, I mean truly understood this in my mind and soul...my life changed for the better! As a direct result, I began to sincerely savor my life.

“I used to spend so much time reacting and responding to everyone else that my life had no direction. Other people's lives, problems, and wants set the course for my life. Once I realized it was okay for me to think about and identify what I wanted, remarkable things began to take place in my life.”
Melody Beattie, The Language of Letting Go: Hazelden Meditation Series

Always enjoy hearing your thoughts and stories. Just click on the ButterFlySober link below to view my profile and/or send a personal email.
Thanks and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment